Understanding Needs, Evaluating RoI, and Breaking Free From Data Silos
We sat down with three veteran financial professionals with a combined 40+ years of experience to understand how to go about tooling for the finance function.
Today's heightened uncertainties have dialed up the pressure on finance teams, who are now tasked with a greater role in helping the business navigate and prepare for what lies ahead. Against this backdrop, creating a resilient tech stack will be key to fast-tracking future-ready finance operations.
While there is a lot of talk about building a tech stack, opting for the wrong tools puts your team at a disadvantage, hindering progress significantly. In this webinar, we discuss how the finance function is evolving, the new responsibilities that come with it and how to go about picking the right finance tech stack.
- Picking tools in line with the finance team’s maturity stage is key to success
- RoI evaluation, migration, implementation, and scaling over time
- Transitioning from data silos to a unified data system
Before selecting tools, analyzing the finance function's needs and maturity stage cannot be missed.
Three stages of finance team maturity
Stage 1: Possess data, function as the accounting arm, and provide it to internal stakeholders.
Stage 2: Enhance operations with business acumen, analytics, and insights shared across the organization.
Stage 3: Transition from data possession to active utilization, catalyzing impactful changes.
Apurva Desai, CFO at Dina
- Former CFO at Vuclip andScriptDrop with 20+ years of experience
- Instructor at the Berkeley Center for Law and Business, University of California
Emily Carter, VP of Finance and Operations at Avoma
- Seasoned finance leader with 15 years of experience
- Former Director of Finance at Joynd
Rahul Sheth, CFO at Carbyne
- 19 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Previously established finance systems at Emerge, Socure and DigitalOcean
Apurv Bansal and Saurabh Agrawal, Founders at Zenskar.
Everyone believes their billing needs are unique and we agree that they are!
At Zenskar we've built a product that is fundamentally different and can handle any level of complexity in pricing and billing you want.